Oh dear, I appear to have started a blog.
Partly as a way to keep track of all of the recipes I find, the crafts I make, the books I read and the million and one thoughts I have.
Partly as an exercise in vapid narcissism, to see if these words are worth being read.
And, you know. The paper journal I carry around is weighing me down.
A newly minted med student, who enjoys knitting, tea, and a solid vocal harmony.
- Guess where! http://t.co/kMvJ6YOf9m 2 years ago
- Name tag says 'Dr.' but I've been called nurse twice so far. The struggle is real. 2 years ago
- Navigating student loans is impossibly frustrating. One office tells me to call another office, which no longer exists. Hours of muzak. 2 years ago
- 'Life is a struggle, not against sin, not against Money Power...but against hydrogen ions.' H.L. Mencken. ICU rotation summed up. 2 years ago
- Try to make homemade pizza. Oven broken. Try to order pizza. Delivery guy can't find address, loses phone number, eats pizza. I can't win. 2 years ago